Own A Website At Less Cost!

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Up and At Them!



As I sat down today to write this devotion, I realized that it is my Daddy's birthday. He won't be here to celebrate, he died six years ago. And there are still some days I miss him a whole lot. I can imagine how Mary, Mary, and Salome felt as they watched their beloved Jesus' lifeless body placed in the tomb. It hurt!

The grief of Jesus' mends lasted three days. And then, awesomely as Mark 16:6 says, Jesus did not stay lifeless and buried. He had sort of a rebirth day! He got up and started looking for His best mends. That's great news for you and me! You see, through Jesus' death, burial, and resurrection, He made a way for me and my Daddy to have spiritual birth when we accepted Jesus as the Savior of our lives. I can bear missing my Daddy, who gave me physical life, because of Jesus who has given me spiritual life. Because of my spiritual life, I know that one day Daddy and I will have a "rebirth" day just like Jesus.
Happy Easter, Happy "rebirth" day!

Pray: Thank God He let Jesus leave heaven for awhile so He could provide away for us to be able to live forever in heaven with Him and the people we love.

No comments:

Post a Comment