Own A Website At Less Cost!

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

All For One, And Once For All!


Once a month, the postman brings a wad of envelopes to the mail box. When the question is asked, "What's in the mail?" The reply is, "just bills" yuck! It's a ritual, once a month. Get bills, pay bills. Going to work just so we can pay bills is sometimes a drag.

I'm so glad that the debt of my sins doesn't fall into that same category. Jesus paid the bill for all of my sins at one time, at His death! He doesn't have to pay monthly. It blows my mind to think that two thousand years ago, He paid for something I'd do in 1997. The Bible tells me He paid the bill one time, for all time. Not only did He pay my bill, but yours and everybody else's bill, too. He forked up the whole payment, up front. That's how BIG He is!

Does it amaze you that Jesus paid a bill He didn't even owe? His cost, His own death, was bigger than bucks. Why did He do this? Because He loves you, me and all people, verse 18 says He did it so He could bring us to God.

Pray: Praise Jesus for being so big He only had to die once to pay for all of your sins for all time. Thank Him for dying so that you could have a relationship with God.

No comments:

Post a Comment